Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blogging

Hello Professor and classmates,

I have been very busy lately at work and at home. This is the time of year when I have to do mandatory 10 hours a week overtime at work. It gets hard sometime to come home an do my homework  after working 10 hours. I keep a schedule with a list of what needs to been done to keep me on track. I make sure I don't work on the weekends so I can rest and work on my assignments. I am glad I decided to go back to school after all these year. I have always wanted to continue my education but I didn't know when the best time would be to start. I look forward completing my courses and advancing my career.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eve,
    Good for you for going back to school, I know the feeling I waited until my kids were grown before making this decision. I find it's harder when your older, because with your work and family obligations I am running out of time in the day. I have a chronic illness that makes it even more of a challenge and all I can do is put one foot in front of the other daily just to keep going.

    ReplyDelete